Power Nine Set
In Magic: The Gathering, the Power Nine are nine rare cards found in the Alpha, Beta, and Unlimited sets, and are widely considered to be the most powerful cards ever printed. In games where they are legal, they play an important role in the competitive tournament atmosphere. However, they are only legal in Vintage in which they are restricted, meaning a deck may not contain more than one copy of the cards. Due to their power, these nine cards are considered “broken.”
The Power Nine are:
* Ancestral Recall (https://proxymtg.com/product/ancestral-recall-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Black Lotus (https://proxymtg.com/product/black-lotus-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Mox Emerald (https://proxymtg.com/product/mox-emerald-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Mox Jet (https://proxymtg.com/product/mox-jet-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Mox Pearl (https://proxymtg.com/product/mox-pearl-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Mox Ruby (https://proxymtg.com/product/mox-ruby-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Mox Sapphire (https://proxymtg.com/product/mox-sapphire-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Timetwister (https://proxymtg.com/product/timetwister-mtg-unlimited-2/)
* Time Walk (https://proxymtg.com/product/time-walk-mtg-unlimited-2/)
Black Lotus is the most expensive MTG card (https://proxymtg.com/the-most-expensive-tcg-cards-ever-sold/) ever printed.
Set of Power 9 – Beta. These are high quality Magic the Gathering proxy cards. This utilizes the latest production technology to create a realistic proxy card that you can use in Friday Night Magic, or at home.
Make your deck more competitive at a reasonable price. Great for commander, modern, legacy, or standard formats.
All cards are shipped within 2 business days from the United States.
Orders less than $75 will be shipped in a PWE with top loader for protection. Orders above $75 will be shipped with tracking in a bubble mailer with tracking.
*These are unofficial proxies, so not for use in sanctioned events
We also offer a black border version of the power 9 set (https://proxymtg.com/product/power-9-set-mtg-beta/) .
More MtG Proxy Cards
Check out all of our Artifact Proxy Cards (https://proxymtg.com/product-category/artifact/) .
There are no reviews yet.